Navigating this blog
While I am not computer inept, I’ve noticed that navigation on this blog site is not totally transparent nor absolutely intuitive. Here are a few tips I think can be really helpful.
- The initial default display shows the most recent posts I have made.
- To see even more posts, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “previous entries”
- From there you may scroll down for more and navigate to previous or next entry pages from the bottom of the page
- Alternately you can navigate by month and date using the calendar in the panel to the right clicking on any days shown in red and the month selectors directly under the calendar.
- You can also filter by specific categories by clicking the category from the list on the right.
- Any small image can be clicked once to render it at a larger sixe and a second click will render it as large as it can be displayed.
- At any point you can return to the default display by clicking the “Eyes and Ears” title in the red area at the top of the page.
- If the title bar isn’t available use your browsers “back arrow” until it is available.
- For each post, I show a teaser line or two at the beginning of the post. Click “Continue reading…” to see the entire post text.
- Check the page links just under the red title block for useful pages and announcements. (For example there is an “inventory sale” page there right now offering some excellent discounts.)